Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh hey there.


My name is Caissa, but I'm also known as C.C. if that's easier. I'm a senior Com Arts major from the city of Milwaukee. My projected sit-on-Abe-statue/walk-across-Kohl-Center-stage date is next December. Even though that's more than a year away, I'm still a little scared about what lies ahead for me.

For the first time since junior year of high school, I don't have internet access in my place. It's in an effort to save money, I guess. Like half of the university, however, I do have a smartphone (I'm surprised the percentage wasn't bigger), so that's the next best thing.

When I'm not in class or working, I like to write, spend way too much time on the internet (which...actually might be good for this class), play video games (I'm currently playing Pokemon Yellow, a blast from the past), and work out. I've also been spending time in the technical theater world, and I love it.

And my day doesn't start correctly if I'm not up at 6a.m. to watch the local morning news. Don't ask me why I do it; I'm not even sure why sometimes. But I still need coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment