Monday, September 13, 2010

What up, 346?!

Oh, hey Class!

My name is Mark McDonald and Im a senior in the Com Arts department here at UW. I hail from Suamico, WI, a small hick town just five minutes north of Green Bay. I'll be graduating in May, and I cannot wait to be done with school! But hey, while Im here, Im gonna make the most of it! That means slacking off, hanging with friends and staying up late watching the Food Network (seriously, Cupcake Wars?! Its amazing!).

So, why the Com Arts major?! Good question! Here are my qualifications: My life is all about the media; meaning I watch a lot of movies, I watch a lot of TV, and I listen to a lot of music (ohhhh, Lady Gaga). And, when it comes to school, Im pretty much an epic fail when it comes to math or science. Perfect fit, right? Thats what I thought. ;)

See y'all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment