Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog #4





I searched Christopher Yue, the results on the top are all from facebook, and luckily (I guess) none of the ones listed there was me. Apparently the privacy options on facebook are quite effective. And the other reason is probably that my facebook name on display is not exactly Christopher Yue. And the only link appeared that is linked with me is my twitter account. I clicked, and found that all my contents are available to the public. So I immediately changed my setting on twitter so that only my followers can see the content.

1 comment:

  1. I love how much this reveals about internet privacy and information. My privacy settings are pretty strict myself, although no matter what you do, there will probably be information about you out there. The NSA is always LISTENING man!

    ReplyDelete