Sunday, October 17, 2010

Google Search

Googling my name turned out to be pretty entertaining, and interesting to see what search results came up. The first result I got was for a website title 'Momlogic" where I apparently posted a series of posts titled "Divorce Dialogues". My name is pretty common, both first and last, so I didn't expect to find anything actually linked to me and I was right about this. There were some results for Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter, but none of them linked to my actual accounts. Also, I believe there is a Kate Meyers out there who really enjoys horses because when I was looking through the image results there was a good series of pictures of a girl taking solo shots with here horse.

I thought it would be interesting to see what else I would have to type in to actually get results that linked to me. All I had to do was type "Madison" after my name and I got results for my Linkedin page.

No comments:

Post a Comment