Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies

I only got to the 4th level of Plants vs. Zombies before I got kinda bored and decided not to play anymore. Overall, I didn't think the game was very entertaining. It did get kinda intense in the upper levels when all the zombies started coming at the house at once, but besides that I was pretty bored. I think this game is a good example of a game a person could end up playing for a long time though if they were super bored. If I was bored sitting in a front of a computer I would most likely resort to sporcle instead of a game like this, but I can see how a game like Zombie vs. Plants can make the time go by. I didn't even realize that I had been playing for over 20 minutes. Overall, not too impressed by Plants vs. Zombies, definitely think there are more entertaining games out there if you are bored and looking to pass the time with an internet game.

No comments:

Post a Comment