Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hello


Hello everyone! I'm Mitch and I'm a senior majoring in communication arts. I'm from a tiny town called Fredonia, which is right next to Port Washington, WI so I usually just tell people I'm from there. Since I'm from Wisconsin it's no surprise I'm a huge Packers, Brewers, and Badgers fan. I also had the opportunity to run a small business over my summer vacation this past summer. It was one of the hardest and yet rewarding experiences of my life. Another little fun fact about me is that I love white t-shirts and wear one every day.

In my free time I like to do just about anything outdoors (bicycling, hiking, sports, etc.) as well as cooking, watching tv and movies, and some yoga. I also enjoy traveling and pretty much just doing anything with my family and friends. I'm not sure what I want to do exactly with my future yet but I'm optimistic about what is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment