Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hi.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tyla...just like the infamous "Tila Tequila," & yes, every time I tell someone my name I get that, which is bittersweet because although it can get old, you'd be surprised how many people then offer me a tequila shot! I am a senior studying communications to ultimately become a broadcaster; my dream job would be what Erin Andrews does. I believe that growing up in Green Bay has lead me to this career path due to my undying love for the Packers. I also owe my love for sports to my family who instilled the passion for sports in me at a young age. I’m the oldest of four, so I still travel back to Green Bay to see my little brother play his last year of high school football and my baby sister take over my position on our dance team.

Fall is my absolute favorite season! Not only is it football season, but I think it’s the most beautiful time of the year in Wisconsin. Plus there’s Halloween!

I am looking forward to this class and to meeting all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment