Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HELLO!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Hannah Peltier. I am a SENOR this year! Crazy! I majoring in Communications (rhetoric) and Gender & Women Studies. I'm actually a local (you don't find many of us here)! I was born in Las Vegas but mostly grew up in a small town outside Madison called McFarland. A fun fact about good ol' McFarland is we actually have a full neighborhood dedicated to the Beatles! All the streets are named after their songs!

On my free time I like to cook (mostly Italian food), read, hang out with friends, travel, and of course be a die hard Badger fan!

I recently returned from studying abroad in Italy-- the land of pasta, pizza, wine, vespas, and of course the famous Italian men. After graduation, (and before I have to get a read job) I hope to return back to Italy and help my family on our olive vineyard.


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment