Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blog Post #3 I-Dosing

Before this assignment I didn't know what I-dosing was. For those of you who still don't know what it is I-dosing is using so-called "digital drugs" to change one's brain the same way real life narcotics would. I typed I-dosing into youtube and decided to watch the first video that showed up. The video was playing techno music while lights changed shape and color in tune to the music. The video was over 8 minutes long and warned viewers not to watch it alone. I've never tried narcotics before so I can't say for sure but in my opinion I-dosing doesn't work the same way real life narcotics work. After watching the video I felt like my normal self and continued to do my work. I found an interesting article online about the phenomenon of I-dosing and pasted the link below. I also posted the link to the video that I watched.



No comments:

Post a Comment