Monday, October 4, 2010

i-dosing

Because I didn't want to spend my Monday evening being flashed by random penises or amongst pedophiles, I chose to investigate the i-dosing phenomenon. I began by watching the 8-minute "Millennium Bug" video by Accuface, which is essentially a digital kaleidoscope set to house music. This did not make me high. It made me sleepy, and my contacts got dry from staring at the screen. Out of curiosity, I read a few articles about the phenomenon, most of which agreed that the "high" was largely a placebo effect, and this trend is mostly the result of teenage boredom. I then watch some i-dosing reaction videos on youtube, depicting people who "like omigod totally feel weird" after being i-dosed. This is bull. they were either already high (for real), or lying. Basically my investigation resulted in an almost overwhelming disdain for "kids these days" and darn crazy shenanigans the get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment