Monday, October 4, 2010

My Mom told me to stay away from chatroulette

...and I should have listened to her. Before viewing the site, I had heard plenty about its contents. At first I was a little skeptical, but curiosity got the best of me. Ew. Ew. EW! It was disgusting, I cannot believe this site is still available... even my little brother told me that he had been on the site... just for entertainment purposes! His poor little 18 year old virgin eyes... That being said, I had the chance to talk to a few "normal" chatroullete users... even though I think anyone that willingly visits this site is, well, not "normal." The people I chatted with were from Iowa, a few sophmore students. From the brief conversation, I learned that they were pretty much doing what everyone else on chatroullete is doing... looking for laughs... or other extra curricular activities that go without mentioning. I guess you could say it was an "experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment