Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who does this for real?

I have had a few friends go on chatroulette before, but they were just doing it to make fun of/be entertained by all of the weirdos that are on the website. I've never done it myself, but it wasn't long before I realized that I don't think many people are on chatroulette just to meet people and talk to them. Now I did talk to a few people, most of them were from other countries, which was actually kind of exciting. However, it took me about ten minutes to scroll through all the penises until I found somebody that was just willing to talk. I'm pretty sure 90% of the users are just creepy guys and it scares me to think about how badly I could be harassed if I was a female. I can't believe that this is still online. There is no account you have to create or anything, so there is no way of protecting kids from seeing it unless their parents put a block on the site or something. It's just gross and I can't begin to fathom what consequences result from having this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment