Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Practicum #1 - CC has a website!

Call the authorities; CC is online.
My project is a personal home page, which can be found here. I wish I could say I created this site with my own two hands (with HTML/CSS), or even with Dreamweaver, but I didn't. I used a very helpful website named Weebly.

It was very easy to build the site.

I didn't go with this theme, but here's how easy it was to pick one.
These are some of the elements that can be put in a home page. For the home page, I just dragged the "paragraph with picture" element down to my edited page. It was very easy to build the site.

This was before I added any other pages. Yes Firefox, I know that my name is spelled "wrong"...

This is the "Manage Pages" section of the builder, which is where I added all of my other pages and my personal blog. They are all under construction (for now).

I will put content on the other pages throughout the week, but I just wanted to get this out there. I've wanted to start a website for a while now, so this is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment