Saturday, October 16, 2010

Practicum #2: Updates and whatnot

If anyone is interested, I put up details about me, links to some of my favorite websites, my resume, and a couple of blog entries. My website is here. I put a link to it on my Facebook account so (hopefully) some of my friends will read it and give me suggestions on how to change things.

It wasn't too hard for me to make my resume, since I only had to change a few things to make it current. What I surprisingly found hardest to do was write about myself, and I don't know why. Maybe because I'm trying to make this identity of me on the Internet more professional than identities on other social networking sites. Ah, well. I'm finding Weebly a little more frustrating to deal with, too - I wish there was a save button instead of publishing it every time you want a little thing saved. I plan to add my own code to it whenever I get around to teaching myself HTML/CSS (probably over winter break).

No comments:

Post a Comment