Sunday, October 17, 2010

Practicum 4- Lauren

Today I became a member of Delicious.com (my username is lkelly2uw for anyone else using the site), the first of the social bookmarking sites and the most popular. Registering and getting started was a bit harder than StumbleUpon because I am not familiar with this site and don't have any friends that use it (as far as I know). If anyone is familiar with Delicious, feel free to leave me a comment as I am still figuring all of this out. I'm sure it will make my life easier once I learn more, just like StumbleUpon. It did add a row of icons to my toolbar so I can easily tag pages and access the site. Also, I was able to link it to my Facebook and have the ability to send bookmarks to this and other social network sites such as Twitter, which I am not a part of. It is nice to now have the ability to save articles I come across and pages of interest and an easy way to access them!

No comments:

Post a Comment