Sunday, October 17, 2010

Practicum 1 Hannah Peltier

During the downtime of this EPIC (aka beating OSU) I’ve started my practicum project with the gaming website Kongregate. I’m not sure if anyone has used this site befre/has any tips for me. I have never really played video games before. I explored the site, made my ‘avatar,’ and tried to learn the ropes. It’s kind of confusing, with a lot of different elements to the site, such as badges, challenges, chat rooms, games, trading cards, and characters. So far I’ve completed 3 beginner challenges. When you play a game the chat room is on the side bar but the conversation is not very interesting. I was hoping someone could help me understand the site a little better or suggestions on fun easy games for a newbie for me but people typically talk about random stuff. I guess I just have more exploring to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment