Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When I googled myself...

Curiosity led me to google myself before and not much as changed. As it turns out, I am the only Tyla Noeldner on google, which is kind of cool! A few articles from my high school newspaper involving the dance team or honors had my name in them. I had the whole high school reminiscence thing going on as I read through a few of the articles. Other than that, all of your (my fellow CA 350 blogging buddies) names showed up because I am listed as one of your "teammates" for the class blog. I thought my search for myself was finished until I stumbled across the last link involving my name, the fullnamedirectory.com. Holy Creepy!! I typed in "Tyla Noeldner" and it gave the zipcode where I grew up, the names of my parents AND their ages, as well as my age. As if that wasn't disturbing enough, the creeper who wanted to know more about my information, ex. my phone number and address, could pay a small fee to find out! Due to the fact that I am the only "Tyla Noeldner," if some stalker/weirdo wanted to figure out my background...they could because there's only one option.

No comments:

Post a Comment