Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Practicum #2


I've continued to get more involved with the brewing forum that I joined. There are daily votes such as the one I participated in today asking "how often do you brew beer?" The poll is shown in the image on the right here. I thought it was pretty wild that 11% of the voters were brewing beer at a weekly rate. In order to do this you need lots of equipment and space, that is pretty nuts.

I also commented on the "what beer are you going to brew next" topic. I replied with the fact that my roommate and I are going to attempt to brew a pumpkin spice beer some time this month. He has brewed this recipe before and it turned out great for the fall season, hopefully we can get a good turnout again! I also asked anyone if they had any tips or good recipes for this type of beer and I'm hoping to get some good feedback on that question in the near future. Other than that, I have basically just been following the various topics on the homepage and commenting when I can with the little knowledge that I have about this fun hobby. Thus far it is a pretty cool experience to hear from people that are so passionate and knowledgeable on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment