Monday, November 15, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies - Oh dear...

I had heard of Plants vs. Zombies before, mainly from people's Facebook statuses about how addicting the game was.  I am busier than ever this semester, so even though I love an addicting computer game as much as the next procrastinating college student, I didn't play it, even when I saw the full game in the $9.99 bin at Wal-Mart.

However, I had to stop myself from playing it for a while just now because, yes, I found myself getting a little addicted to Plants vs. Zombies.
I played with the sound on, which was a good choice. I didn't really care too much about collecting the falling suns until I heard a booming voice say "ZOMBIES ARE COMING." And then I shot them all. :)

I love how easy the game is to pick up. I feel like even a little kid can learn how to play it (if they're not scared by the zombies, that is). Although I'm not a big fan of the ads in between each level, they were a good distraction and a good time to let my fingers take a rest. 

It's probably a good thing that I don't have internet at my house or an iPhone (there's an app for that too, apparently) or else nothing would get done. However, I might just buy myself the full game for Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment