Sunday, November 14, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies

I played Plants vs. Zombies tonight at work because it was pretty slow. It was a good distraction for about a half hour, but as soon as I got into it, it started to get really busy, and I lost because I couldn't pause it. Very frustrating!! I liked the game because it was easy to understand, and you didn't have to read instructions or anything to be able to play. I didn't like the ads between every level though, but I guess that's the only way to give people an incentive to download the full game. It's an interesting concept to give plants the ability to kill, since when I think of powerful or violent things, a sunflower isn't really what comes to mind! Overall, it was a simple game that was a fun way to pass the time, but I don't think I would play again unless I was super bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment