Sunday, November 14, 2010

Practicum #3

So a little bit more about the game I'm playing. It's called UW-Campus Tour. It is technically not really a game, it's a virtual learning application that you could use to gain knowledge about certain places. I need to carry my phone to the actual space, and there will be little packages for each location which contains the history, stories about this particular location.
This screen shot shows the little page with a name is indicating that those place has some information that I could listen to/look/read. Again the audio is still not functioning really well, mainly because of AT&T poor 3G network.
After exploring the website, I might try to play some other games they offer too. I just hope that, unlike this game, the new game would allow me to play inside. The weather is not really helping right now for this locale gaming system.

No comments:

Post a Comment