Monday, November 15, 2010

Plants vs Zombies

I do not even know where to start! First off, if it wasn't for Mark, my practicum presentation partner, I would have had zero idea how to play. Immediately I judged the game as being pretty lame...but then I got sucked in. 40 minutes worth! Granted I was playing it with my boyfriend so it was like 20 minutes per person because we took turns with each level. Ha, right. It was after the 10th level that we made a mutual decision to stop the addictive madness. He thought it was much more hilarious and awesome than I did. I probably won't be playing the game again any time soon because I'd rather spend my time on Perez getting lost for 40 minutes than using up all my energy in that game. It was kind of stressful! My boyfriend on the other hand has already "facebooked" the link to his cousin and friends. I was never really into the computer gaming that was random like "plants vs zombies," if anything I was a 'Sims' girl. I need the story line.
I also think because I have been so wrapped up in Call of Duty: Black Ops that I am used to the creepy zombies with incredible graphics and did not give "plants vs zombies" a fair try. I'd rather use my MC16 to kill the zombies instead of a peashooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment