Sunday, November 7, 2010

Practicum 4 - Lily

The level of creepiness on MuggleSpace is becoming ridiculous. I've been asked to "meet up" twice, someone offered to show me their "wand", and multiple people have tried to extend our "friendship" to other outlets such as Facebook and Twitter. Furthermore, people are often shocked when they learn that I haven't had a MySpace account since sophomore year of high school. I literally can not wait to delete my account and escape from these losers. Not much to report on Google Buzz and Flixter. Buzz is still a struggle as far as interaction is concerned, and Flixter is a nice way to procrastinate from homework. I'll let you know if anything groundbreaking happens, or if i finally break down and verbally abuse a MuggleSpace creep until he/she cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment