Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Practicum #5

Well as we all know the holidays are approaching and the beer forum members are excited! Talks of winter ales and creamy eggnog are circulating around. My fall pumpkin ale has become the "talk of the town" if you will. People have been chiming in like crazy about my recipe and are liking what they see for the most of it. I haven't even been ripped on by any "experts" in the last week. I think that the holiday spirit is infiltrating the forum. Still no inbox messages to report and no personal interaction with my profile. I am really starting to get bored of this site at this point, but I will keep marching on and attempting to strike up people's interest. I did post tonight on the equipment forum from with some news from a business who sells home brewing equipment in the county I live at back home. We will see if anyone on there is familiar with this store that I posted about.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that your fall pumpkin ale has become the "talk of the town"! I recently received more feedback on my Twitter account and it definitely made me feel more apart of the community, so I'm glad you are receiving feedback on your recipe and hope you feel the same way as well. Just reading your first line about winter ales and creamy eggnog made me want a winter beer or drink. Hope you get some feedback on your post soon from other members.

    ReplyDelete