Thursday, November 18, 2010

Practicum #4

As I mentioned in my presentation, my use of FourSquare has come to a stagnant level. Now, it’s official.
While I do sign in everywhere I go, the problem is that I go to the same places: Vilas, Humanities, Grainger, Michelangelo’s for my weekly meeting…so on and so forth. Basically, I live an exciting life.
So it’s about time I mix things up a little. From here on out, I’m going to try to go out of my way to check-in to new places. If one of the purposes of FourSquare is to serve the adventurous, well, I’m going to be adventurous and see how well it pans out.
I’ll keep you posted on that, as well as my other goal at the moment: to become the mayor of something. That would be the icing on the cake.

1 comment:

  1. I was actually just thinking about this today when I noticed I hadn't used my FourSquare app in awhile. Then I realized that I really only use it to check in when I go to class, which makes me sound really boring. I was also thinking that If I had more friends that used FourSquare, I would be more likely to use it frequently and try to make a game out of it with them.

    ReplyDelete