Monday, November 15, 2010

Practicum Presentation Questions 11/16

Hey guys!

I'm doing my practicum project tomorrow on Kongregate. It is a network website for online games, similar to Plants vs Zombies what we had to play for this week. I've pretty much been playing video games this whole semester to learn about gaming history, the techniques, and learn about the community of Kongregate.

Tomorrow I will tie in some things we learned in lecture today as well as the cultural studies and discourse analysis of the website (back from the beginning of the course) to learn more about how identity plays a role with online gaming.

Here are my discussion questions:

1.) How do you think online gaming differs from XBOX, Wii, Playstation, etc?
2.) What do you use more, casual games ( possibly on apps on your itouch or iphone) or online gaming?
3.) What do you think the future is for online gaming? 3-D?

No comments:

Post a Comment