Monday, November 15, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies

Since I'm doing Kongregate ( a network gaming site) for my practicum I went into the game feeling pretty confident. Before this class my gaming skills were lacking but since my time playing on Kongregate, I'd have to admit that I'm becoming a pretty seasoned gamer. However, I did get to watch Christopher (my partner for my presentation) play for awhile yesterday so I knew what to expect. I liked the game a lot but I wasn't as entertained with it as some people have written about on their blogs. Maybe because I have a lot on my plate this week and I've become annoyed with playing online games as much as I have for Kongregate. But I did like the graphics and the idea of the game, it was funny to see zombies interacting with plants lol who does that?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment