Monday, November 8, 2010

Youtube and Hulu

I really enjoyed this post assignment for discussion because it "forced" me to spend some time watching videos. I took this opportunity to catch up on one of my favorite tv shows by watching an episode on Hulu, and then I watched the Teach Me How to Bucky video once again.... My choices of vidoes to watch for this post reflected how I use these two sites. Typically, I will Youtube to watch shorter videos, funny videos my friends send to me, or to listen to music and watch music videos. I like using Youtube because you can quickly search for videos and they don't usually have ads or anything you have to wait to watch the actual video. I use Hulu when I want to catch up on tv shows I missed during the week. Hulu is great because since it is run by NBC, CBS, and FOX you don't have to worry about legal issues when watching the videos, the episodes are all in great quality. While I do like using Hulu, I tend to use other sites to watch tv episodes because I get annoyed with the commericals on Hulu. Youtube and Hulu are both sites I visit on a frequent basis, usually I watch videos on Youtube every day, and Hulu I will use about once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment