Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Computer, cell, and TV

I usually take notes for all my classes exclusively on my computer, but this semester i switched to a notebook to try and cut down on the time i spend on facebook and other sites during class. It has definitely made a difference. Regardless, when i'm at home, my computer is constantly in reach, and i bring it to the library and coffee shops when studying. I have the ritual 6 sites that i check every time i turn on my computer - Facebook, Twitter, WiscMail, MSNBC, PerezHilton, and ShoutOuts - and after that i usually try to get to work, or I stumble for a while until motivation hits.
I have what I like to refer to as a "dumb phone". it has no internet nor any interesting abilities aside form calling and texting. I am a serial texter, as i'm sure many of you are as well, so it's normal for me to be carrying on 2-3 simultaneous text conversations throughout the course of a day. I also sometimes text Twitter updates of something particularly groundbreaking happens.
I don't watch a lot of TV. The only show that I won't miss is Glee, but I often watch Chopped on food network with friends. Otherwise i only watch sports, or the occasional movie if i have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment