Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mark - [Practicum Post: 7]

Well, its all over. My free trial expired and I only have one blog's worth of information to talk about... What am I gonna do for my big finale [Post 8]? I don't know, but don't get your hopes up...

For the time being though, forget about that. I'm all about the here and now. I have an update about my most recent gameplay that literally changed the World as I knew it. Literally. I finally got out of that troll/spider infested forest to see more of the World of Warcraft! Like I mentioned earlier, Kateroine is a seasoned vet when it comes to WoW gameplay, so she knows all of the ins and outs. As it turned out, she had a few quests that she needed to finish off (as in she just needed to report to different people to confirm that she had already done the quest and collect her reward) and she wanted both Themartin and I to come with. Naturally, we both agreed.

We didn't really do anything all that exciting, but it was still really cool to see more of the world. During my travels, I teleported through purple smoke-exuding mushrooms, rode on ships across huge bodies of water, saw castles, and [rather unfortunately] got a strip tease from Kateroine. Not too sure why thats even a feature in the game, but its weird... Awkward dancing aside, I gotta thank her, because she and Themartin showed me that there was much more to WoW than I would have ever even realized. Too bad I don't have the time to explore just a bit more...

I was gonna post some pics of some of the new places that I went, but for financial/expired subscription reasons, I can no longer access them. Sorry guys, I'm sure you're not too disappointed, lol. Anywho, stay tuned, because my inevitably anti-climactic finale is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment