Monday, December 13, 2010

Practicum 7

Today I spent some time checking out the layouts and designs of other peoples profiles on Twitter. One of the general observations I had was that users who Tweet more seemed to spend more time on designing their profile and also changed the design of their profile more often. Twitter allows for users to personalize their profiles through all of the profile design choices. I think design and aesthetics also play a role in creating an identity on Twitter. The choice of design and amount of time spent designing a profile says a lot about a user. I didn't spend much time designing my profile when I first created my account. but I think after checking out other users I might do some updating to mine!

1 comment:

  1. I just started a twitter account this semester for fun. I don't really do much with it, I like it to hear the tweets from people I'm following and I don't do too much tweeting myself. I didn't even know you could do much to change your profile design. So that probably helps your argument out a little better.

    ReplyDelete