Monday, December 6, 2010

Practicum #4: Tyla

FIFA!

Unfortunately, my Call of Duty: Black Ops isn't working!! Bummer. The Xbox live setting is broken or something, I have to send the game in. So I opted to play Fifa. The first game I played was local..so with 3 other guys that were in the same room as me. Oh my goodness, like I said during my presentation EVERY game is different, EVERY button has a different role and it is crazy to keep track of all of that AND play the game. I don't know a lot about soccer, which is an excuse I am using for being so bad at FIFA. My teammate is wayyy too competitive for me, he is/was not very understanding. It took me a little while to get back in the swing of things especially because I was so used to playing COD. The other two boys on the opposing team scored first. I, however, had a SICK goal! I watched it on replay like 5 times...I did it on purpose to (because sometimes I forget what buttons do what when the ball comes to me and I crack under pressure and just push all the buttons). So I intentionally scored a sweet goal. After that the other team scored another 2, I was kind of lagging behind...I was "kicking" the ball instead of "passing" the ball and my teammate was getting frustrated with me. The opposing team then chimed in and stuck up for me! I had at least scored a goal while my teammate just whined and never got a goal! (This definitely pissed him off.) It was towards the end of the game..and this is when I took a turn for the worst. I had missed the switch from the 3rd quarter to the 4th. So I got the ball...turned around...ran...had a super sweet goal...started to cheer to find out I was cheering with the opposing team! I scored a goal on myself! A super intense goal. Needless to say, my teammate wanted a new teammate:)

No comments:

Post a Comment