Monday, December 6, 2010

Tracking my Computer Usage

I rarely check my email during the weekends, so on the Mondays I spend a lot of time on the computer. The first thing I did this morning was check my email...I get lost doing this for a while. I responded to all of the necessary emails, then I clicked on my fun emails that usually pertain to shopping. In this case, I spent about 20 minutes today looking at holiday gifts and ideas. Depending on the day & the sale, I waste sometimes an hour looking at these websites. Today I then spent time on Facebook because I was "tagged" in some pictures from the weekend. Another 30 minutes went by on Facebook as I got lost in my newsfeed... so many comments about the Rose Bowl tickets, who got them, who didn't, who's selling them, who hates the UW-Badgers ticket system..etc. Then I found an article on someones status that was from the Badger Herald...hahaha, if you haven't read it, here's the link.
--> http://badgerherald.com/oped/2010/12/05/the_worst_people_on_.php

.."The Worst People On Campus"...so I got lost reading this article and sending it to my friends because it is hilarious! I took a break from my computer. I didn't go back on until 6:00pm. (I have now been on it since.) I spent roughly an hour searching for cheap flights (to the Pasadena for the Rose Bowl!!) then I got lost on Perezhilton...and then I checked my email again. From there I decided that it was time to do homework. After completing an online quiz, I began to finalize my blog draft. It's almost 8:30pm and I know that I will not be finished surfing online when this blog is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment