Thursday, December 2, 2010

Practicum 6 - Lily

Flixter is becoming a great tool for the movie lover in me. I had an extensive conversation with one of my new "friends" about our favorite Goddard film the other day, and I scored a personal high score on the Movie quiz last week. There is a lot of buzz o the site regarding the new Natalie Portman film "Black Swan", and after reading posts and descriptions about it i'm excited to see it. Fellow users have also recommended "Love and Other Drugs", a movie that i was not planning to go see but now might. The most interesting (and heated) debate on the site right now is surrounding the latest Harry Potter film which has audiences divided. Many enjoyed the film, and appreciate how closely it follows the book, but many feel that it is "too dark", "too artsy", and dislike where the film cut off. I personally loved it, and was sure to make my opinion known via the message boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment