Sunday, December 12, 2010

Practicum 7- krista

So today I just did the same thing and visited different places because that is really all there is to do. I was surprised though because I actually made a "friend" today. Most of the places I visited didn't really have that much chat going on. I went to a few different beaches, a castle, and a "winter maze". At one of the beaches I got chatting with another second lifer and we just talked about different things we do on Second Life. I asked him what his favorite place is, and instead of just telling me, he teleported me there with him. It was sort of an asian spiritual place, and I assumed from that and kind of bad English that he was from Asia. I think that we talked about this in lecture way back when. That even though his Avatar did not appear Asian, different things kind of gave it away. It was nice to make a friend, and I think we bonded more because we both were newer to the world and could share different advice. When I left, we added each other as friends, and then he told me that if I ever wanted to talk again I could just send him an inbox message if he wasn't online.

No comments:

Post a Comment