Monday, December 6, 2010

Tracking My technology usage

So this evening, like almost everyone else, I used my phone, computer, and television. I feel like usually I am much more unproductive with my usage of these things, but since its so close to the end of the semester, pretty much everything I do is related to school. I texted some friends, but other than that I really don't use my phone that much when I'm preoccupied. Its usually the first thing to get neglected when I'm busy. I used my computer the most today, which consisted mostly of typing notes, writing a paper, blogging, watching music videos on youtube, listening to christmas music on pandora, checking my email, going on Facebook, and going on my class websites. Other than going on Facebook for a little while, I really didn't engage in any socializing online. Almost everything pertained to school. Also, I watched TV for like 20 minutes while I ate my dinner this evening. Its interesting to think just how much I do depend on my computer for school work.

No comments:

Post a Comment