Monday, October 18, 2010

Google Search

I have googled myself before as well, and nothing much surprised me this time. Honestly I am a really boring person to google because literally nothing comes up besides my facebook page, which is completely private anyways. There also was a link for a reunion site for my parents, which mentions me as their daughter, but you have to subscribe to the website to even see any details. I think it would be cool if there was a bunch of different things that came up when I googled myself, but at the same time I am really glad that nothing more came up. I kind of expected to find something about tickets I have gotten in the past, but none of that showed up. Its good to know that not just anyone can go online and find out everything there is to know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment