Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Googling Myself...

I as well have googled myself a handfull of times over the years, from back in high school and up until now. Back in the day there used to be some newspaper articles linked to some academic and sports things I managed to accomplish in high school, but now it is a completely different experience. The most common thing that comes up in my name's google search is for a car dealership in Sioux City, IA. There are also a couple links to FB pages that are certainly not mine and a MySpace page which I never created. There are also a few LinkedIn pages that come up on the search. On the second page I found a newspaper article that actually had me in it and not some other Ben Steffes.

It is interesting to see how many people out there hold both my last, and first name. Apparently the car dealership that the other "Ben Steffes" owns is quite successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment