Monday, October 4, 2010

Practicum #2 - Erika

decided to give a little update on my project...my practicum is creating a blog, and so far it's gone really well! i'm having a lot of fun with my topic about fall in wisconsin, this past weekend i got to go to my grandpa's farm and ride the combine so that was pretty fun to experience (read about it here: http://pumpkin-carols.blogspot.com/?spref=fb)
i guess i've had a couple frustrations with my blog that maybe you guys could give me some advice if you've done a blog before...one, can only people with gmail accounts become followers and post comments on my blog? i have a handful of people that have wanted to become followers but can't. also, when posting pictures, is there a way i can condense the space they take instead of having them in one straight line? (it takes up a lot of room)

No comments:

Post a Comment