Friday, November 12, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies

Until today I've never played P vs. Z and thought it would only take a few minutes and then I could write my blog... I was so wrong! After playing for an hour I finally decided to give up (although I did make it to level 2-2, whatever that means). I'm glad I made myself stop because this game was getting way too addicting. I'm usually not a game-ing person on the Internet but I definitely liked this one.

About the concept -- plants killing Zombies? At first I had to laugh about the theme but after playing for twenty minutes I found myself yelling at my plantshooters(?) to shoot faster at the Zombies! Is this how we would kill Zombies in the real world? Probably not. But, for a game, it works.

This was definitely an interesting game but I don't know that I would ever play it again. Not because I didn't like it, but because I'm worried that I'll spend even longer on it the second time than the first! I also will not be downloading the Full Version. I can only imagine how much of my life that would consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment