Monday, November 1, 2010

Practicum #3

I’ve been playing as many games as my brain can handle but I wanted to investigate how I can just get points in general. I wanted to try to play random games but I wanted to make sure that my points earned would help my status, and I learned that any points earned will help your status but not always help you get a badge. Because I’m still in the beginning badge, playing a game of a different level won’t automatically help me because to get its badge I would need to achieve certain levels and goals. And since I’m still a beginner I can’t win it. But there are other ways to earn points. Here is a chart of the different ways I can earn points, other than completing an achievement there are some pretty easy ways to get points!

No comments:

Post a Comment