Saturday, November 13, 2010

Practicum #5 Kongregate

Each week Kongregate has a featured game by a special developer. And I have to admit that freedom of speech or I guess in this case freedom of design is definitely activated on this site. Today I played the featured challenge: “The Home wrecker Challenge.” In the game you head to take over/kill 10 houses to win the challenge. Each one of the family members had certain powers and weapons and it was pretty much just war. I couldn’t play very long because I don’t like killing games ☹ I was just surprised by the violence and title of ‘home wrecking’ challenge. I know there are war games out there but I felt it was just weird because it was set in a neighborhood where you tried to kill you neighbors on revenge? Not that fun to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment