Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Computer Usage: aka, My Life

If the intent of this blog post was to reveal an obsession with technology, I am guilty, guilty, guilty. Throughout the day, there is rarely a time when I don't have some sort of computer in my hand. On my way to class, I have my new iPod Nano, blasting all of my favorite tunes. In class, I have my computer to take notes and search the web. Here, I usually stick to facebook and various Hollywood/film news sites like EW.com and rottentomatoes.com. When I am not in class, again I either have my laptop, my iPad or my iPhone in hand. I frequently check my emails, news through iPad apps like Pulse and I play the occasional game that I got from the App Store. Even TV gets "tainted?/blessed?" with technology. I rarely watch regular TV. Instead, I always use my Apple TV to watch Netflix or any of the various shows that I can rent. Last night it just happened to be "American Pickers", a show that originally airs on the History Channel. My Apple TV gives me the power to watch what I want when I want it. Its fantastic.

Besides doing alllllllll of the previously mentioned last night, I also played WoW for my practicum assignment. Generally this isn't a part of my typical night, but my 30 day trial is almost over, and I still need to get my 15 hours in. Ugh...

The combined use of all this technology makes up for a pretty typical day in my life. Im not going to lie, I love every bit of it that I do have access to. It makes me happy! Mostly Apple products... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment