Monday, December 6, 2010

Tracking Computer Usage


Throughout a typical day I'm constantly using my computer for the internet. I have a routine of blogs and news sites that I check, especially during some of my classes when lecture get boring. I like to check CNN, Twitter, Texts From Last Night, and Perez. Unfortunately I spent most of my free time in the library today. Since I have so much work I kept my phone in my bag and didn't use the internet for anything other than work purposes. Trust me it was very tempting to pull my phone out and check emails and messages but I just couldn't afford the distractions. Usually my phone is glued to my hand. Once I got home I watched the shows that I missed while at the library on my DVR. Like everyone else on this campus I also made sure to check out the comments on Badger Herald while watching my shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment