Monday, December 13, 2010

Practicum #6: Weebly + Chrome = Love

So, as I was getting ready to edit my homepage some more, I noticed something pretty awesome at the bottom of their page, where they have the most recent entries from their blog.


Weebly is one of the many new apps in Google Chrome's Web Store! (And I use Google Chrome!)

I had heard about the Web Store (similar to Apple's App Stores for their iPhone/iPod touch/iPad/Macs) before, but didn't know how it was going to work since it was only on the internet.


Now, when I open up a new tab, this is what shows up. This will definitely help me update my homepage (particularly my blog section) more often. Speaking of my blog section, my next entry will probably have something to do with the Big Ten Conference's new logo and division names ('Legends' and 'Leaders'? Really?).

No comments:

Post a Comment