Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Practicum #7: Tweet tweet #fail

So this morning, I decided to link my personal Twitter account to my homepage and my homepage to my Twitter. That way, maybe some people on Twitter (a couple of women's sports people are following me? Okay) will see my work and give me a job after college? or at least that's the ideal situation. :)

Anyway, while I was messing around with the 'elements' (paragraph, paragraph with title, custom HTML-what I used for my Twitter widget), I noticed that, with the exception of the 'paragraph with picture' element, I couldn't make the boxes any smaller. So if someone goes to my About Me section, they'll see my little autobiography and then my Twitter widget awkwardly in the middle of the page.

Needless to say, this needs to be changed. I'll still keep the weebly.com account until the end of the semester, but I think I'll be changing to another 'free website builder' site until I finally learn HTML. Maybe over winter break?

No comments:

Post a Comment